Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 22

Tuesday, January 25

It’s been exactly 3 weeks since we started.  I have noticed definite changes in my body.   I look leaner; my arms are thinner and more muscular (looking).  My abs are clearly visible and the layer of fat over them is slowly disappearing (score!).  Strength wise I don’t think I’ve gained anything.  I wasn’t really trying to and haven’t eaten sufficient calories to do so, and I’ve been sick.  I’ve gotten better at certain exercises but I’d like to max out on a few exercises in the next week or so to see where I am. 
I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I’m hanging around the 121 lb mark.  I didn’t do body fat yet.  That’s a 3 lb loss in 3 weeks which I think is great!  I haven’t gone hungry (unless I’ve been fasting, but that’s getting easier).   And last week I ate a lot of empty calories (with the tea and honey) and didn’t work out at all.    
Ashley-
Meal Description
Ashley
Gerard
Breakfast/morning snack
Ended fast at 8:00am
-          2 eggs
-          2 pieces turkey bacon
-          Coffee
-          ½ cucumber
-          4 eggs
-          3 pieces turkey bacon
-          1.5 oz almonds
Lunch
-          Bowl of chili
-          1 egg
-          tea
-          8oz chicken
-          Broccoli
-          Water
Snack
-          ½ cucumber
-         
Dinner
Eaten at 2:45 (will fast until tomorrow)
-          5 oz baked chicken
-          ½ cup broccoli
-          Tea
-          8oz baked chicken


Exercise
Ashley
Gerard
Warm up
Lots of stretching – hamstrings really sore today from dead lifts and RDLs
Foam roller
10 push ups
5 hand walk stretches
10 air squats
10 walking lunges
10 twisting lunges
60 second plank
60 second left plank
60 second right plank
5 pull ups
10 GHD sit ups with 10#
5 GHR with 10#; 5 without weight

Workout – from Santa Clara Crossfit (back to this again)

3 rounds of max rounds in 4 minutes of:
10 KB swings 35#
10 box jumps
Rest 1 minute

Total rounds: 11

Post workout
Quick stretches, have class soon


none (class..)



Sleep:
Ashley:  10:30pm-6:40am
Gerard: 10:30pm-6:40am

No comments:

Post a Comment